- Decades of success as an entrepreneur, world traveler and mentor of future leaders.
- Skilled at promptly assessing complex requirements and designing custom, affordable solutions, thus helping people discover new “AHA!” moments.
- Delighting clients to experience new growth through clear communication, mentoring, leadership, and exposure to worldly cultural experience.
- Leveraging new technologies to enable high-touch and personal value for individuals, groups and businesses.
- Educating and coaching as a writer, speaker, mentor and trusted travel adviser.
- Bringing joy to everyone, every day in the pursuit of happiness. If it’s fun, it’s not work. If it’s not fun, why do it?
Building networks of people who will share, empower and enlighten others around the world with emphasis on the Arts, Education, Career, Culture, Travel, Communication, Leadership and Youth
Keynote, Seminars and Workshops Delivered:
Vitamin T; Make Memories – Not Regrets
Magic of CCV – Competence, Confidence & Value
Unlocking Your Hidden Sales Power
The Gift of Effective Presentations
Speaking and Training Clients Include:
Amgen, Boeing, DISH Network, Hughes SpectraLab, IBM, NBCUniversal, Nestlé, Pearson Education, Printing Industries Association, Quest Diagnostics, US Borax
Leadership & Community Awards:
Commendation, Michael Antonovich, Mayor, County of Los Angeles
Founding Member, Sage Talks Speakers Bureau
Founding Member, Cherry Creek Spellbinders
Advisory Board, Platt College of Design
Advisory Board, KHTS-AM 1220
Volunteer of the Year, Jr. Achievement
Distinguished Toastmaster and Governor, Toastmasters International
Golden Microphone Award, Greater LA Chapter, National Speakers Association
© 2016 Krayton LLC All rights reserved
Speaking Demo (Short)
Speaking Demo (Long)
- Always a Good Time to visit Hawaii, Especially for Families
Please see my LinkedIn article here Make Memories, Not Regrets™
Mitch Krayton - May 2, 2017
- Travel Safely This Holiday Season
Here is a link to my Linked In article about things you should know and do for the end of year traveling. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/travel-safely-holidays-mitch-krayton?trk=mp-author-card
Mitch Krayton - November 22, 2016
- Condor? Puma? Penguin? Chile’s National Animal Is Not What You Think
Although the Andean condor, puma and penguin seem to get far more attention, Chile’s national animal is actually a rather shy and seldom seen creature called the huemel. Taking pride of place on the country’s coat of arms, the South American huemul is a member of the deer family and is the national animal of
Mitch Krayton - November 16, 2016
- Fly Healthy
In your carry-on, always take an empty glass, stainless or plastic water bottle. The key is to have it empty before you get into the security line. The moment you pass through security, you can fill it at any drinking fountain or visit a restaurant and ask them
Mitch Krayton - June 15, 2016
- The Unexpected Will Likely Happen On Your Journeys
Here is a recent news story: “A planned 36-hour strike by French air traffic controllers has prompted the cancellation of 20 percent of flights from Paris Orly airport and a third of flights from Marseilles, The Guardian reports. Paris Charles De Gaulle airport was not expected to be affected. The Eiffel Tower is set to
Mitch Krayton - May 15, 2016